1. Prospecting: searching for clients.
2. Inbound: potential client who approached you.
3. Gatekeeper: the person who controls the access to the decision-maker.
4. Decision-maker: the main person who takes the decision to purchase or not.
5. Follow-up: the process in which you persuade a prospect to purchase your product.
6. B2B: a business which mainly sells to business directly.
7. B2C: a business which mainly sells to individuals directly.
8. Outbound: a potential client you approached (hunting)!
9. Closing: the part of the sale in which prospects agree to becoming a client.
10. Objection: a potential disagreement from the prospect.
11. CRM: customer relationship management. A system which collects customer data, with the goal to improve net profit.
12. Conversion: the process of turning a prospect into a client.
13. Call Closing Ratio: The percentage of deals closed out during sales calls. Client says “YES” and PAYS.
14. Discount: something you should NOT give for your services…
15. Cold email: email sent to a prospect who doesn’t know about us.
16. Gross margin: total sales without cost of goods sold.
17. Net profit: total amount of money earned after all costs.
18. Lead: a prospects which shows interest in your services.
19. Lead gen / generation: different activities aimed at generating attention about your services.
20. Lead nurture: the process of developing a lasting relationship with the prospect.